About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Hello,

Welcome to my world of girlieness.

I wanted to set up this blog after coming across the beauty blogging world. I found all the beauty bloggers to be both informative and inspirational and just had to put in my two pennies worth!!

On a more serious note though I do hope that this blog can be of use to some of you. I am totally obsessed with trying new beauty products and I have been like that for as long as I can remember. I blame my addiction to magazines but hope to provide you with an insight into my beauty world, so that if you are struggling to make a decision on a certain beauty purchase, or fancy trying something new have an idea how it works for a mere normal girlie like moi!

This blog won't be strictly beauty reviews and product info either with there being reviews on hotels, restaurants and other such experiences from time to time.

So grab a cuppa maybe a biccie or two and have a good nosey!! Feel free to contact me at any time should you have any questions, reviews you'd like to see, or you just want to get in touch at giddyprincess@gmail.com

Enjoy the read lovelies...

♥Giddy Princess♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!