About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Ooooooo so I love love love this nail varnish. Seriously. Divine!

It is precisely what I wanted it to be. As I have found with most BarryM nail paint's it needs two coats, but after that you are good. The colour for me is just how you see it in the bottle and even without a top coat it has lasted a couple of days. Very impressive considering these products are such a bargain!!!



Here's a quick swatch pic of it on...
How much do you LOVE it!!! It's sooooooo pretty, by far my most favourite nail varnish of the year. Wearing it ALL the time!
I would seriously recommend it to anyone that wants a proper lilac nail varnish. It doesn't have the pink undertones that all the other ones I have tried have, its a real bluey lilac tone. I can't tell you how much I love this colour! Everyone should have Berry Ice Cream nails, they are just too cute!!!
Giddy Princess
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!