About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Thursday 10 June 2010

...were the words the craazeeeey makeup man shouted in MAC Times Square after I had purchased the Viva La Glam Lippie in Gaga. This was followed by an APPLAUSE from all the staff and lot's of "wooing"!
(Another good NYC holiday memory :D )

Yes. I loved it. My poor boyfy could only say
"why did they do that"
in whispered tones as we left to which I responded
"I don't really know but I love it"
haha!!

♥I love being the centre of attention at the best of times♥.

It made for a nice shopping experience anyway. Better than just whacking it in a bag!!

And here it is ♥♥♥
without flash
with flash
with flash
without flash
As if you didn't already know but if you wanted to purchase this little beauty in the UK it retails for £12.50.
Categories: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!