About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Wednesday 23 June 2010

As you know we love our Intense Lipglosses from Illamasqua on this this blog so I had to share my recent purchase with you in shade "Move"


I love this colour, it's very wearable. The only thing I would say is that it is described as a deep purple and looks deep purple on their website. It's just not like that at all on me and it was a similar colour to the above on the MUA too!! Weird.


It's not as intense as some of the other colours I have tried but I like that I can wear this everyday and save the more vibrant ones for weekends and partying!
Categories:

5 comments:

  1. OOOOO looks great on you! I cant figure out how ive missed out on this shade! Its the perfect pink!! xxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's so pretty. I think it would suit near enough every skin tone too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my all time fave lipglosses and mine comes out the exact same shade as yours! No 'deep purple' in sight! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I find it so weird that it is described as a deep purple but is like a gorgeous muted pink.

    I have started mixing it with some other colours too to make different shades xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!