About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Friday 4 June 2010

This product was recommended to me years ago by a girl I used to work with, who used it as a daily moisturiser.

She had and still has the most AMAZING skin. Not a line in sight. She recently turned 30 and her skin looks like that of a 16 year old, which goes to show that moisturising the skin is key.

Naturally, I bought this when she first recommended it in the hope I too would have skin like hers.

So how do I find this product?
It's a lovely smelling oil that glides onto the skin and provides great moisture to my face. I use a drop for each side of my face and maybe half a drop top up for the forehead and chin just to blend all over. Any more and it feels too heavy on my skin.

I did try it as a daily moisturiser but it was too oily and my makeup would just slide off! However, I always use it when my skin is playing up and needs a bit of TLC. I have been using it before bed this week. When I wake up my skin is smooth and soft.

I would recommend this product if you are looking to inject immediate moisture into your skin, without any breakouts. It's a little pricey at £20.00 per 50ml bottle, but it lasts for ever so I don't mind.


Has anyone else ever tried this or anything else from Neals Yard Remedies?
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!