About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 5 September 2010

Happy Sunday Lovelies!

How are you all?

I've been super busy recently as I started a new job which has involved me spending two weeks away from home on training etc! I am TIRED!

On that note I wanted to say a big WELCOME to all my new followers that have joined the site whilst I have been M.I.A. And I also wanted to say THANK YOU to all my previous followers that have stuck with me despite my recent lack of posts.

Normal posting will resume!

Anyway, as I am now back at home I am posting to show you how pretty my nails looked while I was away thanks to Nailene...



(This was them before)


Yikes!

The nails I purchased were the petite length version as I didn't want them to look too "fake". I was really pleased with how easy they were to apply because none of them needed filing down at the sides apart from my little finger nails, and the glue took to my nails perfectly meaning they stayed put for a week without any issues.

The only downside I suppose is that realy they only last a week. I paid around £7 for these and expected them to last no longer than a week. However, if I wanted nails like this all the time the upkeep would be a bit pricey! And although you can just glue them back on once they start "pinging" off they don't look as fresh after a week so I don't bother.

Overall I would say that they are perfect for when you want a quick fix for neat looking nails. I would definitely repurchase and use them for attending weddings and such like!

Anyone else use these or something similar??
Categories: ,

13 comments:

  1. I tried Nailene but wasn't impressed! I was really excited to use them cos I'd read lots of rave reviews, but they pinged off in less than a week and the glue all solidified in the tube so I couldn't stick them back on :(

    Glad to have you back!

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these look lovely!i'm with you on the fake looking nails,i usually get petite nails because the regulars are too long/wide for my small hands hehe:)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love natural ones!!They look sooo pretty!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great, really smart and not fake at all! Hope your new job is going well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look really natural and pretty :).
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. How amazing are they! And sooo natural!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yey your back!
    I use Nailene and i really like them, they last a decent amount of time and dont look overly fake x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Post
    FENDI GIVAWAY, Happening now on my blog. http://www.thedollsfactory.com/2010/09/fendi-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog, great to have you back! xx

    http://beeroyal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post the nails look fab! Good to have you back!

    I love love love the look of good fake nails but I just hate the damage they do to your own nails!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. welcome back =D
    and yay they look gorgeous ,,
    i tried broadway petite ones ,, and they look the same ,, also tried to glue them with super glue ! then i hated my life ,, lool ,, was so hard to take them off after 2 weeks =( ,, so i damaged my nails surface =(

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look so nice! I'm not usually a fan of these, but it looks good x

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look Amazing, I'd love to try them!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!