About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 27 November 2011

There's something about red lipstick for making a girl feel glam. I think it is to do with all the old movie stars think Marilyn Monroe/Sophia Loren and then the more recent beauties such as Dita Von Teese.

So naturally, I felt that my makeup collection was lacking a certain glam given that the all time classic red lip was not available. I stumbled across Barry M's Lip Paint in Pillar Box Red #121 last week and picked it up for the price of £4.49.

Here's a peek of the colour:-







Excuse the horrendous eye makeup and bloodshot eyes - just wanted to demonstrate the colour after a long day! I absolutely LOVE the colour, but I'm not sure about whether I love it on me. I feel like it's too much.

Not quite Marilyn or Dita eh! Ah well - until next time - I think I will go back to my nudey pinks thanks!
Categories:

21 comments:

  1. You really suit the red lips, love the colour! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it on you!

    Never you seen you with such bright lips but its gorgeous!

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks good on u! i wish i can pull off the red lips look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this looks gorgeous on you! Have you tried Revlon's Cherries in the Snow?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous on yoooooou!! i dont think it would suit my pale skin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh this looks so pretty!
    I always struggle with bright reds but you pull this off amazingly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this really suits you! you look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red lipstick is such a classic and so glamorous. It looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're such a beautiful girl and red lipstick looks gorgeous on you!! :) I personally love the shots! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the red... It really suits you! You should try a bright pink next :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I luuurve this lipstick too! Mines nearly all gone tho! Nooo :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're definitely rocking the red lip! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such s gorgeous lip colour. you look amazing in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not brave enough to wear red lips but I think it suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look sooo pretty with the red! Deffo suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks lovely, really suits you :-)

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This really suits you.. really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is a really pretty look, i love the red lip.. i hope u can follow me back britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success.
    Red lips

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!