About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Monday 6 December 2010



First of all - not that I judge a perfum by it's looks but how gorgeous is this bottle!! I so love how cute all the perfume bottles are at the moment - they make the perfect addition to all girlies dressing tables.

So I have been wearing this beaut now for around a month or so - it lasts for agesssssssssss because it is Eau de Parfum Spray. Result.

I love the smell. It is said to be
A joyous and exhilarating wealth of freshly cut blossoms, natural accents and elegantly feminine wood harmonies.

The scent is a combination of
lemon tree blossom, wild hyacinth, sweet apple accord, black currant bud absolute, sambac jasmine absolute, star magnolia, malibu poppy, honeysuckle, linden blossom, orris extract, sheer patchouli flower, and enveloping musks

So what does that mean I hear you cry!!? To me it has a strong sort of citrus scent - I smell more oranges than lemons and apple - but it is really fresh smelling. It definitely also has a floral smell to it also. It's very yummy and girlie without being really sweet.

The Perfume can be purchased at £34.00 for 30ml/ £45.00 for 50ml and £60.00 for 100ml. The shower gel retails at £27.00 for 250ml. These can be found in stores such as Boots and Debenhams - perfect xmas gift (for someone or a request for yourself hehe!!)

All in all I think that this is a really nice summer perfume. Although I am wearing it currently I would say that it is the perfect fragrance for bare-footed evening walks on a tropical beach.

Now, just to book that holiday...

*products supplied by PR company
Categories:

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I got a big bottle with Sephora Friends and Family Sale! I hadn't even bought a perfume in years, then I smelled this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad you love this. I bought a bottle of a Juicy Fragrance (the original) in Saks, Fifth Ave in NYC and LOVVVVVVVEEEDDD it to death. wore it non stop for five months. So when I heard about this one, I wanted to go buy it and LOVE it just the same :( but no- I went to Harrods, smelt it and didnt like it.. i was gutted. have you ever wanted to reaaaalllllyy like something? :( xxx enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!