About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 16 January 2011

I love that Boots do this...

Every year you get chance to pick up some bargains when they reduce all the 3 for 2 gifts by 50%. MAJOR SAVINGS, particularly on brands such as Ruby and Millie and No7.


I only got to go down today so I think that most of the bargains will have been snapped up some time ago when I think back to how much stuff there was left before Christmas!


But just to be clear I managed to pick up the Ruby and Millie palette and brush, along with the Umberto Giannini hair set for half price. I also picked up the Urban Decay Primer Potion and Cosmopolitan's Makeup Sponge! Cannot wait to try!



(especially happy I managed to pick up the highly raved about "Backcomb in a Bottle")



I also can't wait to try all these beauties that I recently received in the post!! Tesco have a new styling range where everything is £2.00! Bargain or what!?


My hair is going to be getting A LOT of styling over the next few weekends so that I can try everything out!
Categories:

4 comments:

  1. wow you got a lot of stuff, i love it when boots do a sale as well, only time i spend loads. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I look forward to the Boots sale every year!
    Zoe x
    My blog, DiamondSolitaire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good haul! I dont have a Boots here.. never even heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard lots of mixed reviews about Backcomb in a Bottle. Hope you will like it!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!