About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 9 January 2011

After having a nosey at New Look's collection for this SS I took a look at River Island's offerings. I wouldn't say that they are as accessible (price wise) and as wearable as New Look's, but here are some of my favourites...

£44.99 dungarees

£34.99 maxi dress

£29.99 top

£26.99 shorts

Price not yet available

I particularly love the bottom too - especially the blue top and pink shorts. I think that look would be really cute with the acid makeup trend that seems to be heading our way!

What do you think ladies?

4 comments:

  1. I love the maxi dress....so pretty!

    I'm looking forward to the camel/denim trend that H&M are showing atm

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the maxi dress too, and the last look- it reminds me a bit of some of the costumes from Poirot?! Not sure why...
    River Island have really hiked their prices recently though.
    Can't wait to see the other collections for this year- asos are currently showing a cool American preppy girl collection which I love!
    Only 8 day 'til payday...!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The maxi dress is my favourite! So pretty :) River Island can get a bit expensive though.. Their shoes are SO expensive sometimes!! River Island sales are great though.. If you can be bothered to look through everything on the rails haha! :)

    -Sriya xx
    Lipgloss And Leopard Print

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!