About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Gosh I seriously have an infatuation with Bobbi Brown Products. I mean, I love lots of brands but nothing quite has the same effect on me as BB's colours. I've said it before and I will say it again - they are just the perfect colours for making the most of your features - rich without being too OTT. Perfect for any day or evening look.

So naturally I was excited to see this beautiful array of lippies.



The video on YouTube introducing these rightly states that Lipstick is a way to change any woman's look. So have a look here to see what colour will suit you and your personality!!

I will be going for some light and deep shades I think! P.S - they retail for £16.00
Categories: ,

2 comments:

  1. Bobbi Brown is easy to be infatuated with. It's a nice brand of makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bobbi Brown and her make-up product.
    I bought a blush last year and I love it.
    Cute blog girl, if u want visit my site http://www.mademoisellecc.blogspot.com/
    Bisou

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!