About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Monday 7 February 2011

Lusting after Celebrity Looks...



Reading a book that actually stimulates my mind and takes more than a few train journeys to complete... (I had got a little too hooked on vampire books!)

Clearing out unwanted "stuff"... Thinking of doing a blog sale but not sure whether to or not as a lot of it is clothing!

What have you been doing??

Categories:

4 comments:

  1. I adore Mila Kunis. I saw her recently in Black swan. I thought she was a brilliant seductress.
    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you dont need to lust your gorgeous the way you are =D but i agree Mila Kunis is gorgeous, i think rihanna looks good with make-up but pretty boring without xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Charlotte, Rihanna kind of looks like a little boy without make up on! Although her hair in that picture is driving me wild!! I love the color.
    prettyinthedesert

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!