About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Monday 28 March 2011

So remember last month when I was lusting after Kim Kardashian, Rihanna and Mila Kunis? Well this month is a music inspired makeup envy post...

First up J.Lo and On the Floor video look, who by the way I absolutely LOVE and have done for like all of time haha! Seriously I am talking movies and albums - I just think she is so stunning and still looks as good now as she did when she she did if you had my love.
I actually want to go and recreate this look now, only I know that because I am not J.Lo I would look ridiculous! Shame.

Next is the ever more popular Nicky Minaj. This look is from the slightly boing yet seriously catch Moment 4 Life track. I am yet to love her music (although Monster with Kanye is a heavy track!) but I definitely love her style - I just keep seeing her with yellow hair, pink hair, blue hair and pulling off every look.
So. Wish. I. Could. Get. Away.With. This.

And finally, yes Rihanna is back for a second month! haha. With the soooooooo controversial S&M video/track. Honestly! There are plently worse videos out there! Love this (she says whilst searching lipstick drawer for all red lippies!)



Can I look like these girlies now please!

Follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Beautylish, Twitter and Youtube

P.S I want Rihanna's tattoo sooooooooo bad!

3 comments:

  1. I <3 all these 3 espesh JLo she has been my inspiration for years too! She is looking flawless and better than ever on american idol loving her new music too

    www.vikki-gabrielleworld.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.Lo will always be hot! I loved Nicki Minaj way before she was super famous; so I will always be her fan! I really enjoy listening to Rihanna LOUD album, so I'm a bigger fan of hers now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These girls are beautiful, talented and just generally amazing! haha :)

    I'm having a giveaway if you wanna check it out! :) xx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!