About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 17 April 2011

Hi all,

First thing to quickly say is that I have lost my camera lead so at the moment I am unable to upload anything onto the computer. Boooo. As soon as I find it I will go back to uploading my own pics, but for now I am having to rely on pictures sourced from the net.

Anyway, on to the review...



I sure that most of you are familiar with Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour range. Personally, I have been using the Skin Protectant and Lip Protectant Stick for around a year now and love those. Recently I've started using the Moisturizing Body Treatment too.

I must say that I really like this cream. It's a great thick texture that literally does last all day. I have been using it on my body - particularly my arms and legs which I often neglect due to long hours at work and not having a enough time to even think about ensuring I stick to a proper regime. So it has been good to use a cream that instantly injects my skin with moisture and saves me from scaly dry neglected skin times!

I have also been using it on my face after exfoliating and it leaves my skin feeling super super soft.

Definitely worth purchasing if you want a cream that can provide you super soft skin without feeling greasy or oily!

For more information you can go to Elizabeth Arden's website here.
Categories:

3 comments:

  1. I've actually never tried any of the 8 hour products.. When I pass the counter I think about getting the 8 hour cream but then wonder if I'll use it enough to justify it!


    If you have time please check out my blog, it's just starting but I'll be adding to it a lot more :)

    www.justlikeh0ney.blogspot.com

    :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried out the Body moisturizer just yet, but i absolutely love The 8 hours cream, thier hand cream and the face cream!!! really does last all day!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh camera leads, why do you always run away? mine seems to randomly vanish, like, weekly, and then BAM! it's right there in front of me.

    Anywhoo, this moisturizer sounds fab, it's now added to my wishlist :) (I should really stop reading reviews, my wishlist is now like a novel!)

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!