About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Monday 25 July 2011

So this is the second time I have tried to post this thanks to bloggers amazing skills at losing posts... Annoying.com

Anyway. I also purchased this beautiful lippie on Friday for work. I wanted a nice nude shade that wasn't too OTT and I could wear all year around.

I think I found it. I purchased without trying it on my actual lips, but did swatch it in store. I was happy because it was pink rather than nude nude so felt it wouldn't wash the skin out too much!!

Here's what it looks like on...






I'm really happy with this colour. It's the perfect muted lippie. I think it works well for work, but also if going out with heavy eyemakeup.

What do you think?? Any of you ladies own this colour?

Categories: ,

7 comments:

  1. looks beautiful on you :) I like this shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very similar to Innocence Beware from the Venomous Villians collection which I L.O.V.E. I will definitely buy Hue when it runs out! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hue is my favourite Mac lipstick , its the perfect nude :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like that colour its so natural x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fab on you, I just bought it yesterday and can't wait to give it a whirl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love nude colours, and I've been censidering getting this for a while, it looks very pretty and wearable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hue is my favorite lipstick so far...love it!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!