About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Thursday 18 August 2011

J'adore Aspinal of London.  Seriously.  Beauty in accessories.

I first discovered them in Selfridges in the Trafford Centre where the merchandising is just to die for. 

If you haven't heard of Aspinal of London it is a brand which sells accessories for male and female from silk scarfs to business card holders. 

Their products have that perfect mix between class and feminine meaning a girl doesn't have to miss out of pretty things to still look professional in business, or classy at the weekend.

I absolutely love their business card holders, laptop cases, pens and document holders and will be adding to my collection in the forthcoming years for professional use.

The good thing though is that the brand doesn't limit you to professional use.  So I have a keen eye on quite a few other items, including these:-

So stunning aren't they? 

I love the lipstick case.  I remember having one as a young girl and feeling so glamorous because of it.  Which is why I like the brand generally - it is classy, glamorous everyday accessories that we often don't think to buy. 

I mean why have your favourite MAC lipstick shoved in a pocket inside your bag with a load of receipts, keys and phone when you could store it in a beautifully crafted lipstick case with mirror.

I do wonder.  

If you fancy being glamorous like me (haha) you can pop over to their website here.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!