About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Friday 12 August 2011

Today I've been looking at Matalan's autumn/winter in order to plan my winter wardrobe.

I love Matalan so much, so full of bargains that actually last. Much better quality than some other cheaper places I have purchased from in the past.

So I was excited to see these lovely outfits...



I love the fabulous glamness of it all!!! Especially the first and last outfits.  I cant wait to try the grey waistcoat and trousers for work too!!

What do you reckon ladies?
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Love the first outfit! I'm excited for A/W releases in general, so much more refined and usually a little gothier than S/S.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!