About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Thursday 11 August 2011

I ran out of my Tesco facial scrub the other day and haven't been able to get there. Which I'm pretty gutted about cos I love that product.

So whilst nipping to my local Sainsburys (which is nearer but one of those tiny ones) I picked this up.




It's got to be meant for girls because there is actually glitter in it!!! So cute. Of course what you really want to know is whether it's any good.

It is, but it's not one of my favourites. I mean it will get your face clean but it doesn't leave it feeling really clean though.

What I've found is that, for me, the beads aren't big enough so it doesn't really feel like my skin is getting exfoliated. I definitely need a face cloth for that feeling.

I wear makeup a lot and heavy ones in the week so I need a really deep clean, which means that this product isn't the perfect match for me. That said, it would probably work well for those of you with skin that doesn't get hammered with foundation, powder, bronzer etc.

Positives? It's smells nice, a little bit goes a long way and it's cheap (I paid around £2).

Would I recommend? Not if you want a really deep, skin buffing clean. But if you just want something that will give the skin a quick clean and leave it feeling fresh then I'd say this is perfectly fine for that.
Categories:

4 comments:

  1. I love the clean and clear washes/scrubs - i bought the cream facial wash for sensitive skin yesterday, definately worth checking out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this, thanks for sharing ^^ it's cute that it has glitters =D

    Can I invite you to join my GIVEAWAY (Korean BB creams), pretty please? ^^

    here's the link: http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/2011/08/luview-cosmetics-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not seen this one before. Love the glittery bits! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this review! I was tempted by this scrub a couple of days ago whilst browsing in Asda but I decided against it at the last minute vowing to finish up my St.Ives Apricot one before I get another but having seen your review I now don't think it's exactly what I'm looking for.
    However, I am intrigued to try out the moisturiser in this line, have you tried it??

    Alex xoxo.
    http://www.thebeautycatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!