About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 7 August 2011

This week was a mixture of eyelashes, favourites and the usual beauty bits and bats...

♥ After a year of threatening to post a tutorial on how I curl my eyelashes with heat, I finally got around to it here.

♥ I told you about my July Favourites and recommendations here.

♥ Another lipstick swatch post was provided for you here - this time Sleek Pure Colour in Liqueur (very pretty).

♥ You can see a post on one of the prettiest nail varnishes I have used in a long time here which was at TK Maxx bargain, with some pretty floral nail art.

♥ I also showed you one of my old time favourite skincare creams which can cure acne as well as nappy rash here!

♥ You can also have a look at my new favourite sheer foundation by MUFE in use here should you wish to know what all the fuss is about and what it's like in use.

♥ Oh, and you remember the post about eyelash curling, well here's a sister post of the results following my recent trip to the salon to get my eyelashes permed.

Here's a look I created using NYX's Makeup Box to provide you with an EOTD post.

♥ And finally here's an announcement about Tesco and St Moriz.

Happy Reading xxx
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!