About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Thursday 11 August 2011

Hey Lovelies!

Quick NOTD time. I've just taken all my falsies off and painted them ready for hols. My fingers look like stumps! haha

Ah well. This is the nail polish I got with this months Elle Magazine. I wanted a muted shade so that I could get away with wearing it for work which I think is perfect.



It takes two coats to get to this finish but dries pretty quickly and evenly.

As you can see the shade is very cool, which is very fitting for all the wintery weather we seem to be having at the moment. Plus it not only goes with a lot of my navy, blue and grey themed work wardrobe - but also my grey hoodie collection!! haha

Any of you try these Elle Nail Polishes?
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!