About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Wednesday 10 August 2011

So I am utterly depressed at the fact that winter feels certainly like it is setting in now, with the rain, wind and... oh yeah - complete lack of sun.  Naturally, when I am depressed I turn to shopping.
Where better to turn for some bargainous retail therapy but Boohoo. 

Operation A/W 2011 outfit starts.  And look...




I don't know about you, but I am impressed! 

Particularly loving the second outfit to although I'm guessing my trousers would be dragging on the wet ground if I bought them!  Still beautiful though!
Categories:

2 comments:

  1. The idea of a/w collectiions is just depressing!
    although I really love the trends this year- I love the second outfit too although your probably right about them trailing in the mud!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trousers in the second photo, very nice and autumnal! xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!