About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Thursday 1 September 2011

I decided it was about time I did another "loud" EOTD. Especially after today was actually sunny! Novelty or what!

Now you will know that I have admitted to previously being a little colour shy when it comes to eyeshadow. However I am actively trying to combat that and find new ways to wear colour that are bright and beautiful without being totally unwearable. I think I may have found another new look today using this palette...



The beautiful Fesitval Palette
(taken without flash - the colours are so amazing!)


And here is the beautiful EOTD I created using the lime, pink and teal shades.
I absolutely love this combination and think it is just divine!

What do you think ladies? Do you like it?

Categories:

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the eye make up! so cute

    http://sarahlouise-more2life.blogspot.com/2011/08/jewellery-give-way.html

    check out my giveaway :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!