About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Wednesday 2 November 2011

So I've had a few days off to have a bit of a time out with the boyfy.  Fun fun times.  I went off to York, which is stunning.  We ate and we drank and we were merry!! We took a trip to the Viking Centre and acted like kids for a bit!  I love times like that!

Although I didn't take any pictures of York itself, here are some of the pictures I took during my time off this week...



Got to love a bit of Marc Jacobs

Yay for Marc Jacobs MacBook Sleeve Presents 
From the Boyfy!

Luxury Shopping Bag Times

My favourite re-discovery of a long time 
(don't get excited ladies - it was an old one I hadn't opened)


Naughty!

Categories:

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I need an iPhone purely 'cause of instagram and hipstamatic. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun trip. So many nice stuff.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!