About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Wednesday 7 December 2011

So you will probably see from previous posts that I like to change my iPhone case every few months. I get a bit bored and I like things that suit my mood.

This time I made another purchase on eBay and my present case is just divine! It's the cutest thing ever!

I fell for it whilst searching for a rabbit one (which I am still getting) and just loved how kitsch it was!

I paid less than a fiver and it arrived in a week.

So how is it for use? It's sadly a bit of a pain in the bum. Like your favourite shoes that you can't walk in. The prob is that the casing covers the buttons and while it is ok for volume etc, I can't for the life of me lock my phone anymore!!! It's too think and won't press down!

So alas this case experience is likely to be very short lived as I am constantly in and out of my bag for my phone and defo need to lock it.

Ah well. Still cute though!!

Categories:

2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!