About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 18 March 2012


So this is my face (obvs!) and this is how I wore it for a meal on Saturday nighty...
- Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer
- MUFE HD Foundation
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Estee Lauder Matte Bronzer
- Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzer
- Estee Lauder e/s Palette - peach, brown and light shimmer shades
- MUA brown eyebrow pencil as eye liner
- Revlon natural false lashes
- Rimmel East End Snob Lip Liner with Lancome Pink Juicy Tube on top.


I also wore this outfit - no, not the dressing gown (which is Dotty P's if you're interested) but the look below - which incidentally won't be new to my oldest followers as you have seen this top on a previous OOTD many moons ago (top from new york boutique, blazer is Jane Norman and my jeans are primark)


What did you do this Saturday?
Anyone else wear false lashes for meals out too or do you think it's a bit OTT?
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!