About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Thursday 17 May 2012






So for the first time in a while I absolutely adore the most recent limited collection from MAC.

I don't know what it is, but a combination of the packaging, the colours and the products available just seem to tick all the boxes for me!  It's just so cute.  

I absolutely love the nautical packaging and don't want to throw it out!

The colours are a mixture of brights and nudes, but exciting nudes if you know what I mean. They have an orangey tone, or gold tone or something to make them a little more exciting. 

I do actually really like MAC lip glasses but I only have 2!  One is the Viva Glam Cyndi one and the other is a bronzy gold.  Neither of them get out much due to the vibrancy of the colour and the impact that could have on my clients!  So I went for this muted colour to wear alone or with my now many MAC Lipsticks.  

I wasn't disappointed.  It's a lovely texture and shine - it feels smooth and  moisturising rather than gooey and sticky on the lips. 

The horrendous facial expression picture above is me with it on.  Very muted. 

Result. 

Anyone else wearing any of the Hey Sailor range!?
Categories: ,

10 comments:

  1. It really suits you :) I love goldy/nude colours like this, so easy to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I know - they are the best colours! x

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I just ordered this item, and I can't wait to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right about the packaging. Super cool. I really like the natural color too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - its the best packaging for a while - even the guy who served me was saying how much better it was!

      Delete
  4. such a pretty color :) I got the blush, the highlighter and one of the lip balms which is horrendously sticky :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg isn't it! I got the lip balm too - that's another post - it actually dried my lips out!

      Delete
  5. love the packaging and the color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!