About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Thursday 14 June 2012

Outfit - top from new look, accessories primark!
Makeup - foundation was MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30 and Estee Lauder Double Wear in Fresco, MAC Mineralize Powder, Bobbi Brown Concealer, Benefit and Bare Minerals Bronzer, 17 Blush,  MAC Lipstick in Cosmo, Benefit Bad Gal Lash

Ok, so I don't really think I looked as good as the title would suggest but I wanted to play tribute to Kanye and Jay Z by quoting a line from the Watch the Throne album seeing as this is what I wore for the Watch the Throne MEN concert on Tuesday.

It was IMMENSE.  I don't know why it surprises me every time I see them how good they are but seriously, at one point me and the boyf were laughing about how crazy ghetto we went and the fact that everyone around us seemed so calm in comparison! haha!  

Love that about concerts - I literally don't give a sh*t about what people think I must look like dancing and rapping like a crazy girl.

So so so glad I went - we were up in the nose bleeds in the worst seats I've ever been in during my whole concert going life time and it still didn't matter because it was so good.

Anyway, I am totally rambling!  Did anyone else go??  I want to know who my fellow Jay Z and Kanye blogging friends are!!!
Categories: ,

12 comments:

  1. Love your make-up, so pretty! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do combine foundations, do you mix them or layer? You looked great btw!:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I pour on back of hand and mix with foundation stippling brush and then blend onto my face. Hope that helps :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the response, I'd really love to see your foundation routine video also if you ever get a chance to film one!:)

      Delete
  3. You're very pretty:)

    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! I'm trying desperately not to cut it!! x

      Delete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous!! Love your hair and makeup. I was supposed to go here in Dublin, BOTH nights and I couldn't make either. So gutted I missed it! I've heard it was just amazing. Glad you had a good night xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! And thanks so much for the polyvore hint ;)
      Gutted that you had to miss it that's so disappointing x

      Delete
  6. thanks for the follow! you're really pretty & have a great blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your makeup!
    x

    sophiaxblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty! I love your hair <3 so jealous that you went! xx

    Katharine from kathykins.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!