About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Sunday 2 September 2012

It's at moments like these I wish I had a better camera!
Jacket - Primark - 5 years ago!
Top - H&M - this season
Jeans - Top Shop
Boots - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Hey lovelies! It's been a while, but without going into too much detail things have been really hectic!

Hopefully normal posting shall resume shortly.  I have some amazing products to tell you about that I am LOVING right now!

In the meantime, here's a cheesy and not so great quality picture of me.  The boyf and I went for day time food and drinks and I felt this was appropriate.

The weather is definitely turning nasty so it's back to the practical clothing.  Hence the jacket and boots.

The boots are a fab pair I found in Primark by the way for £15!  Bargain!

Hope to be back on the weight loss this week, things have stagnated slightly since the bank holiday so I need to get back on it!! Only 4 weeks until beach holiday!! Eek. The panic is on so if you have any tips feel free to let me know!!

x
Categories:

21 comments:

  1. Great look :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements
    www.crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jacket! wish they still had them in primark now haha

    kayleigh xx

    www.beauty-bows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - literally one of the best £20 I have ever spent. Cannot believe how much use I have got out of it!

      Delete
  3. wow dani i think you look fabulous, you have a great figure you dont need to lose any more weight honest you really do look so so slim, im just back from myholidays and back to work!!!!! big kiss from dublin xx leonie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!! Hope you had a nice holiday and that work isn't too traumatic!!

      Delete
  4. love your outfit! gorgeous as always! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog :) Hope you can follow my blog, so I can follow you back (^_^)

    Glenn of Gencified

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Hey hun, yep - had just got it when I posted the outfit and they still had it in last week!

      Delete
  7. seriously loving this outfit! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you really recognize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally visit my site =). We may have a link alternate agreement between us
    womens clothing

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!