About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Wednesday 17 October 2012


Oh, and did I mention freckly!! 

Had such an amazing holiday lovelies!  Was just perfect.  Sensatori in Sharm El Sheikh is well worth a visit and you must get a swim up sea view room - instant paradise!

Anyway, on zeee face I kept it very natural and used bare minerals medium beige, mineral veil and warmth, on the eyelids I used an estee lauder shadow in spiced peach and benefit bad lash mascara.  On my lips is MAC costa chic (which is the perfect lip colour by the way).

Now it's on to moving! Finally got an apartment in Manchester city centre! Yay!





Categories:

18 comments:

  1. You look gorge! Glad you had a good holiday. I've often eyed up the Sensatori resort online - nice to hear a good review! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so pretty like this! Glad you had fun! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking tan and make-up! I wish I could go on holiday... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey nice blog here! Visit mine and let me know what you think, maybe we could follow each other!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw you look great! and loving the hair.. congrats on the flat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just been looking at Sharm with my boyfriend :) Would love to see this swim up room :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so gorgeous; really healthy and glowing, that lipstick is perfect too!
    i love your blog, i love how your personality shines through- you just see like the nicest person ever!
    please pop over and say hi, i'd love to chat some more.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    your newest follower,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg you're so beautiful! And you have a nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete

  9. as expected another great post from you!
    hope to see more from you
    womens clothing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hun :) You're tagged xx http://yolandaas.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/this-or-that-makeup-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your glowing! Looking lovely :)

    http://thecellardoor-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello what a great blog *-* i follow you. .And you follow me?I'wait you kisssss
    http://thefashionvictimbyantonellabasile.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look fantastic!! And the makeup is perfect too! Happy to hear you found the apartment. Stop by whenever you like dear, it makes me happy! kisses Coco

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!