About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Without Flash

With Flash

So I wanted to try and find a red that would work for Christmas time but red can be a very intimidating colour when it comes to lipstick. 

I spotted a lot of pictures on the net with girls rocking MAC's Ruby Woo though so I thought I would give it a go too. 

I really like it.  It goes on matte - so watch out for it sticking to dry bits - I used my MAC Lip Conditioner underneath it so it applied nicely.  I should also mention that I applied using a brush and built up the colour.  It felt safer although I am not sure that I will do that next time.  Was a pain!

What do you think??

Also, I dyed my hair using L'oreal's sublime mousse - got to say that I wasn't that impressed but the colour can be seen above. 


Hmmm
Categories: , ,

4 comments:

  1. Looking great...sove the whole oufit combo with the hair...

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing :) I love MAC 'Ruby Woo', I wore it throughout Summer and also started wearing it again this Winter.

    xoxo

    verenarice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe I don't yet own a tube of Ruby Woo...

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!