About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Monday 15 April 2013

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream and Face Cream

I literally cannot seem to live without these two beauties.  And I have tried.  It just doesn't work though, nothing works for my skin as well.

I don't know about you, but I am finding that more and more things are irritating my skin, especially with the horrendous British weather at the moment.  It is so depressing living in England!  (well, when you consider the weather anyway - I love home the rest of the time).

As a result, my skin feels like it is getting drier and drier.  Foundation, cleansers, air con and the gym are causing absolute chaos with my skin.  So try as I might, I just couldn't wait any longer and had to repurchase these.

It' like the millionth time I have had these, but as they are so expensive I like to dabble with other products in case I find they are replaceable.  I have tried so many drugstore and more high end creams without success.  Especially when it comes to the eye cream.

I find that these eye creams are very moisturising without being greasy.  The texture is thicker than a normal moisturiser I find but it blends into the skin really easier and creates the perfect makeup base - I never use a primer with these.  If I use any other eye cream, I look around 10 years older!

I buy these from House of Fraser.  The eye cream was £29 and the face cream was £36.  They can be purchased here.

Pros

Moisturising
Non greasy
Great Makeup Base
Smoothing
Non-irritating
Lasts months as you only need a little

Cons

Expensive
Addictive!
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!