About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Tuesday 11 February 2014

In keeping with the healthier me theme, I was struggling slightly today when trying to locate a snack that wouldn't take me off plan.  Unfortunately, despite prepping my lunches for the week, my portions are somehow ridiculously small and the avocado I had brought to fatten it up wasn't ripe and got binned.  I was hungry before I had even finished!

With that I nipped over to Tesco and located this bad boy, in a 4 pack which was only £2.50 (which I consider to be a bargain really when you consider what you pay these days for anything).  In the pack is Cocoa Delight, Rhubarb and Custard and Berry Delight.  Nom nom.

There wasn't much left before I decided you'd want to see what the bar looked like!! haha
Nakd website



I was surprised at how delicious this was.  It has a great texture and tastes like chocolate orange (obviously).  It's not dry or anything though so it makes it very enjoyable and the perfect pre-gym snack!

This particular bar contains only Dates (40%), Cashews (40%), Raisins (14%), Cocoa (5%) and natural flavour. 

I've copied the nutritional info from their website.  I was slightly shocked at all the sugar but apparently it's all natural so I am not as concerned.  That said, I am definitely over my sugar quota for the day.  I would definitely recommend these though as they are yummy and aren't going to add lbs unless you eat sh*t loads of them!

Typical valuesper 35gper 100g
Energy607 kj1736 kj
Energy145 kcal415 kcal
Protein4 g11 g
Carbohydrate16 g45 g
(of which sugars)14 g39 g
Fat7 g20 g
(of which saturates)1 g4 g
Fibre2 g6 g
Sodium0.1g0.1g
*equivalent as salt0.1g0.1g

* Contains only the naturally occurring, unrefined sugars found within fruit. Nothing is added or refined. **Allergy information: may contain traces of nuts, peanuts and sesame seeds.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!