About Me

I'm Dani. Foodie. Lover of Beauty and Fashion. Gym and Green Tea Addict. Instagram Obsessed. Legal Eagle. (Sometimes I blog)
a

Monday 19 May 2014

Purchase here

Hey lovelies! 

It's that time of year when it becomes necessary to start buying a load of summer/holiday clothes because, well if you are anything like me, you have nothing to wear. 

Literally had to empty out all my drawers this weekend for inspiration when the sun came out!  What on earth to wear in the heat that a. is nice and cool and b. doesn't show too much leg.  (I hate my legs). 

So needless to say it wasn't long before I started searching for summer clothes online!  I also started searching for holidays, but that is another story!

Anyway, had to share this brand with you.  Their dresses are literally amazing.  Every single one of them!  They make me think of dancing on the beach at sunset.  I have no idea why! 

Definitely going to buy one soon.  Outfit post will follow once I've selected and it has been delivered! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and read every single one!